You do not have to provide any personal information to HBC if you don't want to. However, if you don't provide with personal information that HBC require, you maybe unable to further engage with HBC. For example, if you wish to purchase from our website we won't be able to deliver the goods to you without a delivery address.
What personal information do we collect?
Personal information we require for the purpose of providing goods and service, these information can include but are not limited to: Name, email, residential and delivery address.
Information collected if you access the HBC website or any of our social media site including from these sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the HBC website or those other sites.
You payment details are collected by a safe and trusted third-party. HBC does not store any of your payment details that is not for the purpose of our service.
If you are a wholesaler, details of your business, payment, order history, delivery address, contact number and any other relevant information for the purpose of providing our service will be safely stored and collected.
How does HBC collect your personal information?
HBC collects, uses and discloses your personal information to help improve and carry on our business. We do this to help us provide the best experience to you and all of our other customers. We will only collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide HBC's product to you
- To allow access to HBC's website, including proving content that is relevant to you
- To help us work out what product and services you are more interested in
- To respond to any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges
- To improve the HBC's website and HBC's social media platforms better
- If you apply to join the HBC wholesale team
- To enforce the HBC's rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and to otherwise manage our business and to meet HBC's legal and regulatory requirements.
Who we might give your personal information to
We don't sell your personal information to anyone else.
However, sometimes for the purposes listed above, HBC may provide your personal information to;
- HBC's third parties, they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business.
- Other organisations or people if it is necessary to tell the police to help them do their work. For example, if it is necessary to tell the police details to assist their work.
- Any person that is a party to an agreement with HBC for the sale of all or part of HBC's business.
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
Protecting your personal information
Your personal information is held by HBC in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored in HBC's IT system or our third-party IT system.
When your personal information is not needed anymore, HBC will securely destroy it, unless there is a legal reason why HBC needs to continue to hold that personal information.