- Constructed from plush fabric and filled with polypropylene (PP) cotton
- Embroidered eyes and nose for safety
- Embroidered Honey Baby Collection logo on paw pad
- 10-second heartbeat recording module (Batteries included)
- 35cm x 20cm x 10cm dimension (Perfect size for a snuggle!)
- Suitable for 3+ (Please ensure that all accessories are removed from Honey before sharing Honey with a younger child)
- Meets Australian Toy Standards
What’s in the box
- Honey the heartbeat teddy bear
- 10 second heartbeat recording module
- Instruction sheet
- Packed in a soft, durable, re-usable drawstring cotton bag
- Presented in a premium Honey Baby Collection printed gift box
- Back up baby's heartbeat for safe keeping
- Read FAQ for further heart-recording instructions
- If you wish to send us your baby's heartbeat, we only accept audio formats and record after Honey has been purchased, please write your order number on subject line as well!
- Pink tutu set and blue bow tie is not included
- We usually ship within the next business day before 4:00 pm.
- Express shipping available (Australia Post).
Click to listen a sample of a baby's heartbeat
My bear arrived in very quick time, and the bear itself is a good size, and very nice soft and cuddly. The heartbeat itself was very easy to record, and it is providing a great deal of comfort to my daughter on the very recent loss of her infant daughter, my granddaughter.
Despite the circumstances that warranted me purchasing the bear in the first place, I would recommend it to anyone, either to help ease the grief of a loss, or just as a comfort or memento.
Absolutely loved the bear with his little blue bow tie , the quality is exceptional. I hope my great grandson has it for many years to come .
Was really happy with the bear. I bought it for my daughter for my 1st grandchild. Very cute and great for the price.
I bought this bear for my son and his girlfriend as they are 14 weeks pregnant and they lived it. I think its the most beautiful gift for them to keep xx
Very happy with the bear. It comes wrapped beautifully too so its wonderful to give as a gift.
I got it for my daughter who is expecting her 1st baby in November
"Honey" in Detail
Bringing Honey to life with the sound of your heart.
Made from the softest plush, Honey is a heartbeat recording teddy bear which plays back the sound of your unborn baby’s heartbeat with every squeeze!
Named after its favourite food, Honey is the sweetest bear who has the biggest heart. Fluffy, cuddly, and friendly, Honey gives out the most comforting and warmest hugs. Your unborn child’s heartbeat is safe with Honey.
Honey comes with a simple, easy-to-use 10-second heartbeat recording module.
You may choose to record the heartbeat while at your ultrasound appointment or through a recording you have saved in your electronic device. Once recorded, the module fits snugly inside Honey through a safe Velcro attachment and plays back the recording whenever you give Honey a hug.
Honey features detailed embroidery of the Honey Baby Collection logo on Honey’s paw pad. The nose and the eyes are also embroidered, ensuring the time spent with Honey is always comforting and safe. Honey is the ideal gift idea for expectant parents and their extended families as well as for work colleagues going on maternity leave.
Honey will be an excellent addition to any nursery as well as baby and toddler spaces and is an adorable presence at special occasions such as baby showers and gender revel parties! One of the greatest joys of pregnancy is sharing the gender of the baby with your loved ones.
Honey can be spruced up with either the gender reveal blue bow tie or with the pink tutu set to introduce your baby boy or girl!
Each Honey is unique and packaged
From our corrugated boxes to our draw-string bags, each have carefully designed. Watch our video here!
Stitched nose & eyes
Honey has no button nose or eyes, so it's safe for your little ones to play.
Each Honey is packaged and inspected right here, in Australia.
Your Honey is unique as you bring it to life with your baby's heartbeat.